The Caregivers Challenge to Changing the View
Speaker: Chuck Mazzitti, Founder, Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services
Whether we are a professional in the human service field or a caregiver OR maybe even both – our own outlooks and beliefs play a huge impact in absolutely everything. What if you could learn some simple ways to begin changing your outlook to be less negative? How could a stress management plan help? How could this positively impact your role as a personal and/or professional caregiver? How is it even possible to do that? Join our dynamic and fan-favorite speaker Chuck Mazzitti for an informative half-day conference!
- Reviewing the Past two+ years: How we got here.
- Understanding the psychological impact of ambient emotions and other traumatic behavioral responses.
- Looking back at the impact of these emotions during previous traumatic events.
- Identifying your specific stress management needs.
- Building a stress management care plan.
- Changing your perspective from negative to positive.
- Personal action steps to implement for change.
- Building Resiliency
- Having a sounding board
- Getting and/or being a mentor
Register to attend by September 16th at https://www.theccchs.org/copy-of-trainings