ACAP Centre County, PA
Who We Are
As a result of Jill Lillie’s learning about ACAP through a Quaker consortium newsletter and inviting the founders to come speak, ACAP Centre County was established in 2015, immediately engaging a strong Leadership Team comprised of senior-care professionals from a wide range of State College area businesses, agencies and organizations, all members of GIN (Geriatric Interest Network). ACAP Centre County was the first to envision and involve Core Sponsors, an opportunity for area organizations to provide resources for caregivers and engage with those they serve while also supporting the chapter in a substantive way.
Attend a Program
Join us in person for our monthly programs! ACAP Centre County generally meets on the
Second Tuesday of the month at 5:30 PM at
The Centre Region Active Adult Center
In the Nittany Mall
(Enter Entrance A and make a right)
*Our monthly programs are also broadcast LIVE on our Events page, Facebook, and YouTube channel.
Attendance to any of our monthly programs is, and always will be, absolutely FREE.
The following individual and organizational community leaders are involved with providing leadership for the Centre County chapter:
- Kathryn Bainbridge, Nursing Home Administrator, Juniper Village at Brookline
- Jill C. Lillie, Independent Contractor, Senior Living Sales
- Holly Reigh, Owner “A Ray of Care”
- Ashley Tate, Doctoral Candidate, Pennsylvania State University
- Ryan Macaluso, Director of Fiscal Operations, Service Access & Management, Inc.
- Amy Lorek, Assistant Research Professor, Center for Healthy Aging
- Jenna L. Franks, Esq., Steinbacher, Goodall and Yurchak
- Sandy Schuckers, Administrative Officer, Centre County Office of Aging
- Mitch Straub, Physical Therapist. Owner of Vital Rehab and Wellness
Brandon Packard, Sales Counselor and Outreach, Foxdale Village
Get In Touch
Phone: (814) 954-1753
210 W. Hamilton #282
State College, PA 16801
Centre Region Active Adult Center – enter door marked “A” and go to right
2901 East College Ave
State College, PA 16801
Upcoming Centre County Events
This program will help adult-children understand movement and mobility challenges as loved ones age and offer specific and practical tips for preventing falls in the home and in the community.
This program will provide adult-children with practical tips and tools to use for gathering information when visiting aging parents, along with strategies for holding conversations with siblings and other family members.
In the past decade there have been significant advances in technology to help older adults stay safe. This program will offer participants informatoin about the variety of current and cutting-edge technology designed to ensure the safety and engagement of loved ones.