ACAP Guilford County, NC
Who We Are
Beginning in 2020, in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, ACAP Guilford County, our fifth chapter, is the only chapter that has launched and offered its first program without in-person attendance. To date, the chapter has been able to offer only virtual monthly educational programs. Involving the largest of all Leadership Teams and exceeding all registration and attendance records, Guilford County continues to affirm support for ACAP and understanding of the organization’s value.
Attend a Program
Join us in person for our monthly programs! ACAP Guilford County generally meets on the
Third Thursday of the month at 6:00 PM at
Senior Resources of Guilford
1401 Benjamin Parkway
Greensboro NC 27408
*Our monthly programs are also broadcast LIVE on our Events page, Facebook, and YouTube channel.
Attendance to any of our monthly programs is, and always will be, absolutely FREE.
The following individual and organizational community leaders are involved with providing leadership for the Guilford County chapter:
- Bruce McReynolds, Director of Griswold Home Care – Chapter Coordinator
- Patty Aiken, Home Instead
- Steve Arrington, The Arrington Firm
- Dr. Cheryl Greenberg, The Age Coach
- Kevin Pearce, AuthoraCare Collective
- Robin Thompson, Providence Place
- Ellen Whitlock, Senior Resources of Guilford
- Ashley Pritchett, Edward Jones
- Jody Clayton, Kisco Senior Living