ACAP Winston-Salem, NC
Who We Are
As ACAP’s third chapter, ACAP Winston-Salem launched in 2018 with a record 67 people in attendance. Since its beginning, ACAP Winston-Salem has been a leader in innovative programming and is credited with determining strategies whereby monthly programs may be offered virtually during the Covid-19 pandemic while traditional in-person programs were not permissible or prudent. ACAP Winston-Salem also was the first chapter to create and institute a sustainable Leadership Team model that provides for staggered rotation of Leadership Team members, facilitating new community outreach and involvement in chapter leadership.
The following individual and organizational community leaders are involved with providing leadership for the Winston-Salem chapter:
- Sharon Welborn, Senior Services – Chapter Coordinator
- Bob Cain, Piedmont Home Care – Chapter Coordinator
- Minda Barefoot, Thomasville Medical Center and Thomasville Medical Center, Novant
- Terry Chance, Navigation at Home
- Allison Gentle, Forsyth Medical Center
- Jenn Hammon, Monarch Living
- Jennifer Harriss, Age With Grace
- Lynn Johnson, Medi-Home Health & Hospice
- Shane Nixon, Cadence Senior Living
- Tracy Willard, Self-Employed
Join Our Email List
Sign up for emails from ACAP Center County, PA and be among the first to know about upcoming events in your area! You may also use this contact form to get in touch with other questions or requests.