ACAP Guilford County, NC
Who We Are
Beginning in 2020, in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, ACAP Guilford County, our fifth chapter, is the only chapter that has launched and offered its first program without in-person attendance. To date, the chapter has been able to offer only virtual monthly educational programs. Involving the largest of all Leadership Teams and exceeding all registration and attendance records, Guilford County continues to affirm support for ACAP and understanding of the organization’s value.
The following individual and organizational community leaders are involved with providing leadership for the Guilford County chapter:
- Bruce McReynolds, Director of Griswold Home Care – Chapter Coordinator
- Patty Aiken, Home Instead
- Lily Alexander, Brighten Gardens
- Steve Arrington, The Arrington Firm
- Dr. Corinne Auman, Choice Connections
- Rev. Odell Cleveland, Mount Zion Baptist Church
- Dr. Cheryl Greenberg, The Age Coach
- Lisa Guy, Greensboro Area Health Education Center
- Jennifer Harriss, Age with Grace
- Teresa Jackson, Area Agency on Aging
- Ashlyn Martin, Senior Resources of Guilford
- Judy Nelson, Healthwise Benefit Consultants
- Kevin Pearce, AuthoraCare Collective
- Judi Picard, Hanes Lineberry Funeral Homes
- Brenda Planes, Elder and Wiser
- Robin Thompson, Providence Place
- Ellen Whitlock, Senior Resources of Guilford
- Alexis Williams, Caregiver Connect, Inc.
Join Our Email List
Sign up for emails from ACAP Guilford County, NC and be among the first to know about upcoming events in your area! You may also use this contact form to get in touch with other questions or requests.