ACAP Centre County, PA
Who We Are
As a result of Jill Lillie’s learning about ACAP through a Quaker consortium newsletter and inviting the founders to come speak, ACAP Centre County was established in 2015, immediately engaging a strong Leadership Team comprised of senior-care professionals from a wide range of State College area businesses, agencies and organizations, all members of GIN (Geriatric Interest Network). ACAP Centre County was the first to envision and involve Core Sponsors, an opportunity for area organizations to provide resources for caregivers and engage with those they serve while also supporting the chapter in a substantive way.
The following individual and organizational community leaders are involved with providing leadership for the Centre County chapter:
- Heidi Wrights, Sales Counselor and Outreach, Foxdale Village
- Kathryn Bainbridge, Nursing Home Administrator, Juniper Village at Brookline
- Jill C. Lillie, Independent Contractor, Senior Living Sales
- Holly Reigh, Owner “A Ray of Care”
- Ashley Tate, Doctoral Candidate, Pennsylvania State University
- Ryan Macaluso, Director of Fiscal Operations, Service Access & Management, Inc.
- Amy Lorek, Assistant Research Professor, Center for Healthy Aging
- Jenna L. Franks, Esq., Steinbacher, Goodall and Yurchak
- Tommi Burchfield, Clinical Liaison, Grane Hospice
- Sandy Schuckers, Administrative Officer, Centre County Office of Aging
- Jolene Hulson, Adult Caregiver of Aging Parent
Join Our Email List
Sign up for emails from ACAP Center County, PA and be among the first to know about upcoming events in your area! You may also use this contact form to get in touch with other questions or requests.
Get In Touch
Phone: (814) 954-1753
PO Box 542
State College, PA 16804
Centre Region Active Adult Center – enter door marked “A” and go to right
2901 East College Ave
State College, PA 16801