Medicare provides front-line health cost coverage for most Americans over the age of 65. However, Medicare can sometimes seem complicated and confusing. This podcast will help caregivers gain information about Medicare so they may assist loved ones in making good choices about coverage as well as helping caregivers prepare for their own enrollment in Medicare. ACAP co-founder Frances Hall joins with Tina Miller, Director, Area Agency on Aging in Hickory, NC, and Catherine Fannon, Western Regional Manager, NC Department of Insurance, to help listeners learn more about Medicare and important details related to enrollment, services, benefits, and coverage.
- Article: Caught in the middle: Today’s older adults are caring for adult children and aging parents
- Article: Fast-Forward: Take Control of the Rest of Your Life
- Article: The crisis affecting employees that they’re too afraid to speak up about
- Article: Startups at CES showed how tech can help elderly people and their caregivers
- Article: Can Care Robots Improve Quality Of Life As We Age?