As families become more mobile and less place bound, many of us are struggling with caregiving from a distance. What resources are available to help? Join Dr. Jane Everson and Ms. Frances Hall with this month’s guests, Nancy Ruffner, President and Professional Advocate with NAVIGATE NC and Sharon Kilpatrick, a Geriatric Care Manager with Kilpatrick Care Management as they discuss caregiving from a distance.
- Article: Caught in the middle: Today’s older adults are caring for adult children and aging parents
- Article: Fast-Forward: Take Control of the Rest of Your Life
- Article: The crisis affecting employees that they’re too afraid to speak up about
- Article: Startups at CES showed how tech can help elderly people and their caregivers
- Article: Can Care Robots Improve Quality Of Life As We Age?