Guest Dr. Barbara Laufer, Professor Emeritus with Towson University in Maryland, joins our hosts as they talk about aging and hearing losses. Learn about the roles of speech-language pathologists and audiologists, the causes and types of hearing loss, assessment tools, and types of aids and devices.
- Article: Caught in the middle: Today’s older adults are caring for adult children and aging parents
- Article: Fast-Forward: Take Control of the Rest of Your Life
- Article: The crisis affecting employees that they’re too afraid to speak up about
- Article: Startups at CES showed how tech can help elderly people and their caregivers
- Article: Can Care Robots Improve Quality Of Life As We Age?