In this Caregiver Community episode, Jane and Frances chat with Susan Vincent about Alzheimer’s and other forms of age-related memory loss and dementia. Susan is the owner of a Home Instead Senior Care franchise serving the North Carolina counties of the Catawba, Burke and Caldwell. Susan was also a long-distance caregiver for her mother and so she understands the concerns of adult children as they watch their parents age.
- Article: Caught in the middle: Today’s older adults are caring for adult children and aging parents
- Article: Fast-Forward: Take Control of the Rest of Your Life
- Article: The crisis affecting employees that they’re too afraid to speak up about
- Article: Startups at CES showed how tech can help elderly people and their caregivers
- Article: Can Care Robots Improve Quality Of Life As We Age?